Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sunshine Award




The Sunshine Award is a lovely sunny flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.

I was awarded the Sunshine Award by western romance author Paty Jager.




Here are the fun questions I was asked to answer:

Favorite Color: Royal Blue

Favorite Animal: Horse

Favorite Number: 17 – the day of my wedding anniversary, and one of my sons’ birthdays.

Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink: Tea - I have to have a cup in the morning after work, and it’s what I drink at work in the middle of the night. I gave up coffee a while ago, and now tea is my must-drink beverage.

Facebook or Twitter: Facebook

Your Passion: (all together now) Yellowstone National Park

Giving or getting presents: I love giving gifts! I’m rather uncomfortable at receiving them.

Favorite Day: Mondays (my one “normal” day of the week)

Favorite Flowers: carnation


I am passing on the Sunshine Award to the following deserving bloggers:


No comments:

Post a Comment