Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Teaser Tuesday! Yellowstone Origins


Here's today's teaser for YELLOWSTONE ORIGINS!













“Why is this happening?” she whispered, asking a question that had no rational answer.
He shook his head slightly, never wavering from her gaze. “I don’t know. All I know is that I’ve found my purpose,” he murmured against her lips. He drew in a long breath, and raised his head slightly. “But I also know that I have to let you go.”


He took her mouth again in a tender kiss that melted her from the inside out. Riley parted her lips in response, and leaned into him, giving back with all her heart. With each sweet moment that he held and kissed her, reality came crashing down on her.


Tears filled her eyes, and squeezed through her closed lids. He was quietly telling her that their time together had come to an end in the tender way his lips moved against hers. This was not a kiss that promised a future with the most incredible guy she’d ever met. This was a goodbye kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment