Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yellowstone Deception is now an Audiobook!

I'm happy and excited to announce that Yellowstone Deception, Book 5 in the Yellowstone Romance Series, is now available as an audiobook!
Narrator Alexandra Haag, who brought Aimee and Daniel to life in Yellowstone Heart Song, has done another fabulous job in telling Dan and Jana's story. 

I had tears in my eyes at one point in Chapter 29.

"You know, I had tears in my eyes, too -- I had to take a break to clear up my head before I went on to narrate Chapter 30!" --A. Haag

Scroll down to listen to an extended excerpt.

Available on Audible. com, Amazon.com, and iTunes





1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy, Wow, you've got to be soooo proud! Great book brought to life. Ms Haag has a wonderful sounding voice. No better compliment than for your story to bring her to tears too!

    ReplyDelete